slightly used lc-lc fiber cables

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 14 19:59:16 MST 2009

I just picked up about 20 -30 LC to LC fiber cables that are slightly used.
If anyone has the means of testing them and needs some I can bring them
to either an east side PLUG meeting or perhaps one of the Saturday
installfests that take place at the university near Fry's Electronics
on Baseline.

I believe the range from 2 - 3 meter long cables but I have not checked for sure.

Again I do not know if they are good cables or bad cables that have been too
heavily abused and I suggest testing them if possible before putting them
into service. I am giving them away so if they do not function 100% do not
complain to me. :-)
--
Steven DuChene