HP-UX virtualization

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:51:46 MST 2009

I was talking to someone last night after the Eastside Plug meeting about
what options are available for virtualizing HP-UX and you gave me your name.

I failed to write it down and by the time I got around to calling Source
Direct my memory failed me.
Please either send me your name so I can pass it onto them or just give
Cameron a call yourself:

Cameron Miller
Source Direct
<https://www.google.com/voice/c/b/badger.shawn@gmail.com/ui/ContactManager?js=RAW&titleBar=false&maximize=true&position=absolute&showVoice=true&showVoiceSms=true&hl=en&border=NONE&eventCallback=ParentStub1258134565930&zx=41nnjj-drnuji#>
cmiller at sourcedirect.com
602-943-4649 ext 124