OT: Cox slowing torrents?

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 09:32:17 MST 2009

well qwest is doing it all the time, I schedule my torrents for overnight,
and they were always finished by morning, now they run all day the next day.

I can understand, when there is lots of traffic, and I support the changes
to bittorrent to use only the closest peers, but it shouldn't be a blanket
policy to slow everything down.