OT, ACTA, Secrecy and free software

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:51:30 MST 2009

Hi,

The **ONLY** source of said leak so far has been one Micheal Geist, with
absolutely no other sources. EVERYTHING links back to him. As such I have a
very hard time not reading this without a grain of salt.

Ryan

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat Writer

Please refrain from mailing me directly in replies, I am subsribing
via GMane NNTP. Thank you.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.