Fedora 12 Constantine goes gold, Anyone need Fedora 11 Media?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:18:02 MST 2009

Hey guys,

To much fanfare, Fedora 12 Constantine is about to be officially released,
like real soon now. As I'm Phoenix's ambassador for the project, I have a
ton of media (live CDs and installer DVDs) that I get to give out at events
and whatnot and all sorts of other fun stuff (which I havent bothered to
restock on since ABLEconf). I gave out a huge amount of media at ABLEconf,
but unfortunately I still have quite a bit of media left, i386 Live Desktop
Edition media (GNOME) and Installer DVDs.

Now, with Fedora 12 about to be release, I am only supposed to be
distributing Fedora 12 media at events. Which leaves me with about over 9000
media that I need to get rid of. Does anyone (teachers/business folks) want
a grab at them? I have about 20 x64 Installer DVD and 20 i386 live media. I
have three mailers, but I'm not sure how much media I can stick in each, but
if anyone wants some media and has a good (read: not frisbie) use for them,
feel free to call me up. 623-826-0051. If you're somewhere on the north side
you can swing buy wherever I'll be, or I can mail you a couple of em.
They'll end up at a local library or coffee shop if nothing happens to them
by the end of the day, so yeah.

I was gonna shlep my way down to the RedSeven Ubuntu party with them and all
my awesome swag, but I hear they carry brown baseball bats these days. ;-)

--
Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat Writer

Please refrain from mailing me directly in replies, I am subsribing
via GMane NNTP. Thank you.

http://hackersramblings.wordpress.com | http://identi.ca/phrkonaleash
XMPP: phrkonaleash at gmail.com          | MSN: phrkonaleash at yahoo.com
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at irc.freenode.net/#srcedit,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.