Cheap Linux compatible video cards

Mike Bushroe mbushroe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:06:00 MST 2009

I wish I had known about this list last night! I went with Newegg
<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127412>MSI
9400 GT 512MB. it is only about 5 tiers up form my old Radeon X300, but it
was $54 (and I believe a $10 mail in rebate) and it has an HDMI port for
when I retire this box to the living room and use it to browse the internet
on the big screen. But it looks like one of the 9500 GTs would not have cost
much more but still would have been 4 more tiers up in the list. Oh well. At
least when I have to run windows on it windoze won't suffer quite as much.

Mike