Cheap Linux compatible video cards

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:11:14 MST 2009

What are your system specs ?

I had video lag issues at one time, even after I got a better video card, it
turned out it was the cpu, went to X2 2.6 from x1 2.0 and things were fine
after that.

What do you want to upgrade, the card, the card and power supply, or the
whole computer ?

What do you want to do on the upgraded system ?

The more input we have the better we can help.

  _____