Cheap Linux compatible video cards

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:12:47 MST 2009

Mike, whichever you decide to get, here is a chart that compares all the
Nvidia and ATI cards.

Find a model that you're interested in, and look it up on the chart, it will
show the comparable card in the opposite column.

It also shows you how many jumps up your new card would be from the old one.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-graphics-card,2464-8.html

  _____