packages for RHEL/CentOS

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Nov 4 15:17:06 MST 2009

moin moin,

are RHEL and CentOS really dependent on dag's repo?

It seems that the packages I want ( clusterssh and molly-guard in this
instance ) are not available via the normal repos. I even enabled the
extra CentOS repos ( centosplus and contrib ).

It seems that every time I hear about a packaging issue for RHEL and
CentOS the answer I get is to enable dag and do an update.

It seems strange to have to enable an external repo.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.