HackFest Evening Schedule Changes - Request for Community Suggestions and Feedback

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Nov 3 21:45:40 MST 2009

Well, I would like to have you (and others like you) as a backup in the
future, and if at some point I can't continue to serve, I would have one or
more people to pass off the HackFest volunteering to.

I always have a call for presentations, always needing someone to provide a
Metasploit or other presentation for us.

Any takers?

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 8:31 PM, AZ RUNE <arizona.rune at gmail.com> wrote:

> Right now I am only working weekends so this is great for me, but times,
> jobs, and schedules have kept me from helping forever, and may do so in the
> future
>
> Sad you have to go to the doctor to have this chance to help out.
>
> See everyone tomorrow for SSLstrip
>
> Later,
> Brian
>
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Lisa Kachold <lisakachold at obnosis.com>wrote:
>
>> We have obtained the auditorium at John C. Lincoln Hospital on Wednesday
>> night (the only night we could get this month) but might be able to get a
>> different night booked.
>>
>> I understand from speaking with everyone that Wednesday nights is a bad
>> time for everyone.
>>
>> What night works best?  Please give me some input?
>>
>> --
>> Skype: (623)239-3392
>> AT&T: (503)754-4452
>> www.obnosis.com