need west side topics tomorrow

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Wed May 27 12:40:37 MST 2009

Hi,

I didn't see any updates on the calendar. Is this event cancelled for
tonight?

(I wasn't 100% sure I was going to make it anyways)

Kaia

PS and I'm the Kaia from Schwab who showed up at the last tuesday at the
Stammtisch.  Without a laptop.

Ryan and Hannah: I have that bbq book on hold at the library.  I'll tell
you how it goes with the peanut sauce when I get it in hand.

On 2009-05-27 04:17, der.hans wrote:
> A 5 or 10 minute presentation on how you use some piece of  Free
Software