Cox general speed issues

Kurt Granroth kurt+plug-discuss at granroth.com
Mon May 25 16:31:08 MST 2009

Terabytes?  If that's accurate and not an exaggeration, then Cox is
letting you slide.  Do NOT be surprised if they throw a ToS complaint
against you at a moment's notice.  According to their published limits,
you can dl "only" 60 gigabytes/mo.  That's 720 GB a year... so if you
really are consuming TBs in 1/2 year, then you are far over their limits.

http://www.cox.com/policy/limitations.asp