Linux Router for windows network?

David Demland demland at cox.net
Sun May 24 20:35:10 MST 2009

Actually I have a Debian box as my choke router which is used as a router
for the internal network. I use a book by Robert Ziegler called Linux
firewalls. I used the first edition when I first setup my firewall using
ipchains. The second edition I used when I moved to iptables. It is a great
book to start with and you will learn a lot. The ISBN is 0-7357-1099-6.

David