Magick

Matthew A Coulliette matthewlug at cox.net
Wed May 20 17:37:11 MST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have installed imagemagick, perlmagick, graphicsmagick, and imageinfo
using apt-get.  They are command line image processing tools.  Imageinfo
works, however, the others do not.  I can access the man page for
imageinfo and imagemagick.  After they were installed I typed each
command name at the shell prompt to check them, and the computer replied
"command not found" for 3 of them.  I used synaptic to verify that all
of them were installed and then I tried to run them as root, and still
the computer responded "command not found".  Does anyone have any
advice?  Thanks in advance for your replies.

MatthewMPP