OT: Most fun in Arizona?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 12:18:04 MST 2009

I would recommend visiting Tombstone http://www.tombstoneweb.com/ .

I would also recommend a day trip to Bisbee.  You will see houses built on the side of the mountain, an very large open pit mine, and you can take a mine tour.

http://bisbeearizona.com/content/

Old Tucson Studios  http://www.oldtucson.com/

I have not been there since the place burned and was rebuilt.  Many westerns have been filed at Old Tucson Studios.

Kitt Peak National Observatory  http://www.noao.edu/kpno/

I think you can visit the Yuma Territorial Prison http://www.azparks.gov/Parks/YUTE/index.html

Chiricahua Mountains http://www.nps.gov/chir/

All of these are from Southwestern Arizona, except Yuma, because that is where I have spent most of my life.

No I have not spent time in the Yuma Territorial Prison.

Keith Smith