looking to hire someone at my work

mike Enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Sat May 16 08:51:40 MST 2009

In this bad economy a job is a job! And Boston is a wonderful place to
visit and work. Before I would consider a job in Boston or in New
England I would consider this: they like people educated in New England,
don't take your Arizona Car there because the salt used in the winter
will eat up your car body,it is an expensive place to
live,transportation is great if you can live and work in the areas
serviced by the subway, working on the Hi-Tech loop  would work, people
in New England don't have a high opinion of Westerners, Senior citizens
are rough in the grocery stores. Leave your handguns in Arizona they are
not allowed in Boston.  Now don't get me wrong I love Boston I go there
every five years but it is like going to Guatemala, be careful when you
exit the airport.
I have a little experience in Boston I went to Harvard and worked in the
Boston Financial District.
Apply for the job and good luck!
Mike Enriquez