linksys WRT54G router

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:38:32 MST 2009

This would suggest a corrupt firmware, or chip...

at this point you can try an ope firmware or a new/updated firmware
from linksys.

If it is the chip stick a fork in it because it is done. (remove power
first unless you like unrestrained voltage)

if you feel like experimenting you cna try
http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv3/index.php or tomato or openwrt.. i
personally liked ddwrt.

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 3:26 PM, mike havens <bmike1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't get to the admin panel. when I enter 192.168.1.1 and it goes
> straight to the 'management mode/ firmware upgrade' page instead of asking
> me for a uid or pw.
>
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Joe <lists at joefleming.net> wrote:
>>
>> So you can get to the admin panel but you can't get the Internet to work
>> through the device? Does the router get an IP from the model?

Stephen