Format

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:38:30 MST 2009

Yeah, and next you'll want us to beautify it.

The problem I have with bottom posters, is when there is a long message,
taking the time to scroll through all the stuff I've already read.

The copy is there if I need to refer to it, so I don't have to go opening up
other emails.

But I'll tell you the most annoying thing, is when you are sending questions
in multiple emails to someone, and they don't include the original in the
reply.

You get back answers like  "I agree with that" and "I don't agree with that"

And you're supposed to figure which ones. Arrrrrggggghhhh !!!!  lol

I have had this happen, I told them if they don't include the original, I
won't email them anymore. lol, it worked.