mtg and weekend events with OpenStreetMap

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed May 13 10:45:20 MST 2009

moin moin,

CloudMade's community ambassador for the Central Mountain Region is
in town to give us a weekend of activities. First, she'll give us a
presentation on OpenStreetMap at the east side meeting and then street
mapping parties both days this weekend. Please RSVP for the street mapping
parties if you want to participate. We will be mapping some hiking paths
as well.

Hurricane's presentation at the east side meeting will cover examples of
how OpenStreetMap is used ( such as on the White House web site ) and the
relationship between OpenStreetMap and CloudMade.

As always, the PLUG meeting is no cost and open to the public. For this
meeting we might want to also promote it with groups that are into hiking,
mapping or geocaching.

meeting: http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/119
Saturday event: http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/766
Sunday event: http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/node/767
RSVP: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Phoenix%2C_Arizona
White House page using OSM: http://www.whitehouse.gov/change/

ciao,

der.hans
#  "He read his obituary with confusion." -- Steven Meretzky