idea -- site offers free wiki [hosting]

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed May 13 06:12:16 MST 2009

Gee, thanks for the constructive critique.  Not sure where it came from,
however.

You will find that most of the people in the PLUG have extensive knowledge
and communicate it in authority.  It's from say skipping two grades in
school, or expected in old school Nix IT, and does come from excelling
intellectually in the trenches (DNS/Mail/NFS, Security etc) at Corporate
career roles.  You can read my resume if you like:
http://obnosis.110mb.com/0BNOSIS.doc or see my Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:LisaKachold.<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:LisaKachold>

But why did you write this to me now?  Seems out of context, that which I
wrote below was not a personal slight but an explanation of Linux types in
general and the issues of living and ended with the good suggestion to just
package your problems for the list, since the mere process of arranging all
the logs and issues often is the solution in itself, rather than get people
to your house, that help is what we DO HERE?

And I am glad you got IpCop going; that's a difficult install for so many
zones.