Format

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue May 12 23:25:38 MST 2009

Am 12. Mai, 2009 schwätzte Mike Schwartz so:

> On some lists, the TOPIC of "top posting" is a hot button topic -- at least
> for some readers / posters. (and never mind even mentioning trollers and
> flamers... yikes).

It's a near-religious topic which seldom gets useful discussion.

> As far as whether this is one of those lists, ask someone else.  But I think
> the last time someone tried to get a "consensus" within PLUG-discuss, on
> whether to "top post" or "bottom post", I think the "consensus" was,
> umm...   something along the lines of, trying to "orchestrate" PLUG-discuss
> is like trying to herd cats...

The general consensus is that people are going to do whatever they want.
I think it's also generally realized that no matter what method someone
uses there will people who think it's the right way and there will be
people who think it's the wrong way.

In any case, write for your audience.

Also, there is no need to start a thread on this topic :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  I've got a photographic memory,
#  but I'm lousy photographer. - der.hans