BlenderCAD: day and time

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:52:11 MST 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Matthew A Coulliette <matthewlug at cox.net>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    This thread is for anyone interested in participating in the
> BlenderCAD workshop.  Please post a reply with the day and time of your
> preference, then we will take a vote in order to find the best time for
> all of us.  Please try not to recommend days and times that over lap
> with other PLUG events.
>    I hope the location is okay.  There's not much I can do in the way
> of changing it.  I don't know anyone willing to donate office space, and
> even if I did there is to much furniture and equipment to move.
>    I look forward to your replies. - MatthewMPP

First, I might not participate much (or even, at all) in this project, so
maybe my preferences should be given a low priority.Mesa is not convenient
for me, but I understand that the topic of "the location" is outside the
scope of this thread, so... (("Gong!")).
As for Sunday afternoons (see e.g.
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20090509.052930.60211510.en.html
)
IMHO that is a good day/time for many persons, (including me).  Especially
for those who have to be "at the office" Mon.-Fri., during "business hours".
 Also, some persons, (including me) have plans for Fri. night/Sat.  Just my
0.02.
To Matthew A Coulliette: I enjoyed and appreciated your presentation at the
recent "W Side" PLUG meeting (and that was a long distance for you -- from
Mesa) so: THANK YOU.
...and best wishes for the success of the project.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org