Looking for Laptop Suggestions

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Tue May 12 09:20:33 MST 2009

Get her an Apple (with AppleCare if you want the 2 years of extended
warranty).
Great hardware. Its light, it works with iTunes, Office or OpenOffice.
The best deal is refurbed from Apple's site.

13.3" Macbook white - $849.
http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB402LL/A?mco=MjE0NDk5Mw

Don't curse her with Windows...

Eric