BlenderCAD 05-10-09

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sun May 10 16:22:42 MST 2009

1) Today was MOTHERS DAY.

We geeky types forget the social requirements and have unrealistic
expectations of everyone, even in the PLUG.

2) It is very hard for people in this economy.  They can't get to
everything, so they are very picky, attending a RHEL RHCE study group, or a
special concert in their free time (what little is left after pursuit of the
legal tender).

3) Hang out, as people get to know you, and realize how fun hanging at your
house is, they will come around.  Or not, since:

If you pursue what you are passionate about, continue to promote it, and
post to the list, you will have contributed.

Also, are their any CAD groups you can cross post to?