BlenderCAD 05-10-09

Matthew A Coulliette matthewlug at cox.net
Fri May 8 22:54:04 MST 2009

Hi everyone,

    Just a reminder to everyone that this Sunday is the 2nd BlenderCAD
workshop.  It is from 12-6pm every sunday, at my house (address below).
BlenderCAD is not going to write itself; so I am trying to do my part
and I invite everyone who also wants a full featured open source cad
program to come over and help.  No development experience required; just
bring your passion for BlenderCAD.
    Here is what I was thinking that we should work on this Sunday.  I
still have not managed to get SME server and IPCop to work together
properly.  I could really use some help setting it up.  I have the red &
green zones working; orange is almost working, and I have not really
started on the blue zone yet.  I think I need 4 unique ethernet cards
and I only have 3.  I believe I will need a 10/100 ethernet pci card
that is not made by Intel, 3com, or RealTek, to get the blue zone
working.  (If anyone feels like donating one.)
       I also have the data server to setup.  I want to install Ubuntu
server edition on it, and use nfs to mount the something/data partition
to the workstations when they boot up.  Although, I am not really
familiar with Ubuntu server or NFS.  I could use some help with this also.
      I do have workstations ready for people to use if they want to
start working on the webpage, artwork, documentation, or source code.
      I look forward to seeing all of you here on Sunday, 05-10-09,
12-6pm.  BYOE.  I have workstations, wired ethernet, and fridge space
for you to use.

Matthew Coulliette
1556 E. Grandview
Mesa, AZ. 85203