My Open Source (not officially so yet) License

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Wed May 6 10:52:52 MST 2009

I would pay for the court transcript when you sue someone for
violating that license.

"It is alleged that, on April 1 2015, Defendant did knowingly and with
malice aforethought duplicate software programs and code licensed by
Plaintiff, and did expressly failed to comply with Subsection 3.2.15
(Chicken Dance), commonly referred to as the 'Dancing Clause'.
Plaintiff seeks relief in the immediate performance of said Dance by
Defendant."