TechShop

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Tue May 5 22:43:48 MST 2009

What I'd like to see is a combined "donation/thrift shop" approach.

I could see going somewhere where I could drop off my evol old
rubber-dome keyboards, the Umax SuperMac which won't run OSX, and that
66MHz Windows NT PowerPC workstation, and dig through a pile of
everyone else's equally abandoned parts for items to fill  up the space
those were taking.

But I think that there's a tendency to usually only want to take or
refurbish "marketable" gear.