Free Webhost

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue May 5 17:25:09 MST 2009

Well, "server" under Linux is vague (since a desktop is certainly as
powerful), however the business use stipulations also are unreasonable,
unenforceable, and the description certainly doesn't cover home business or
remote access for work purposes, as well?

Many people run Windows MSN Entertainment "servers"; by definition TIVO or
MythTV is a server?

---> Lisa Playing Devil's Advocate!