Linux in a Nutshell (O'Reilly book)

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon May 4 21:22:57 MST 2009

On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 21:12 -0700, Joshua Zeidner wrote:
> Craig,
>
>   you're not really disagreeing with me.
----
au contrare

I disagree with your dismissive attitude, with your lack of interest in
the connection of the subject at hand to the progenitor of this thread,
with your assertion that people who buy these books are posers and
undoubtedly a whole lot more.

What I can't figure out is how you think you can just toss these things
out there as if no one actually is applying critical thinking about that
which you write.

Maybe it's my age but I love books...I read every day (mostly fiction).
I don't see myself ever buying a Kindle or other electronic device to
replace ink on paper. Then again, as you say, I like having books around
to prop up my cred.

Craig

believed to be clean.