how to sanitize MS Word HTML output?

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Mon May 4 12:42:16 MST 2009

Well somehow some brain-dead web designer at MCC has managed to put
a Mime encoded syllabus online for their students. The actual file
I downloaded had a *.mht file extension and contained in that was
various bits of Mime encoded crap. One section was even base64
stuff. The bit I was able to extract from another Mime encoded bit
was the actual HTML. I am guessing this stuff is all part of that
wonderful bit of MS web publishing technology crap known as
Sharepoint or other similar MS embrace&extend wonderfulness.