HackFest Series: Roo HoneyNet LiveCD [& Conflicter Infection Test from HoneyNet.org]

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon May 4 11:17:03 MST 2009

Joe Stewart is currently "Director of Malware Research" at SecureWorks (a
private securityconsultancy) [read reverse engineering, highly trained lab
dog & sec-con hobo].  Joe has participated in development for:
http://www.joestewart.org/?page_id=5

and submitted extensive virus content contributions and research to various
projects. Most of the top level reverse engineers nationally interact either
via test venues, information sharing or conferences.

http://www.joestewart.org/

http://blog.fireeye.com/research/2009/03/cimbot---a-technical-analysis.html

www.isotf.org/isoi3.html

So, yea, he's a Honeywell project contributer (or reverse engineer).