OT: Free Webhost

Joe lists at joefleming.net
Mon May 4 10:30:28 MST 2009

If you don't need a ton of space, you might be able to get away with a
free UNIX shell.

http://www.red-pill.eu/freeunix.shtml

Otherwise, Dreamhost is dirt cheap.

http://www.dreamhost.com/hosting.html

$119.40/year ($9.95/mo) for unlimited webpage space, bandwidth, email
accounts, ftp access, domains, subdomains and you even get a free domain
in that price. I use them with a bunch of friends of mine, and while
it's not the fastest and it does go down from time to time, it's hard to
get that much for any cheaper than that.

-Joe