Fedora 10

Daniel Stasinski mooooooo at avenues.org
Sun May 3 15:35:01 MST 2009

> but ATI is contributing a lot of stuff towards free
> drivers and I suspect at this point, you probably
> would want to use rpmfusion.org repository and
> install kmod-fglrx at which point, you would be
> running the ATI proprietary driver

Unfortunately, fglrx causes my system to hard crash within a few
minutes.  The Radeon drivers seem to work as long as I disable
Composite but this eliminates my ability to run TVTime.   Very
frustrating since this is the first time I've personally experienced
hardware compatibility going away instead of coming in.

Daniel