Not Political but OT: NP F330 Batteries?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat May 2 18:47:52 MST 2009

We have a plan to expand the mailing lists, just as you suggest. while also
adding other features to the PLUG drupal:

1) Role based signups for presentations and regular meetings.
2) File sharing
3) Photos
4) Promotional tools (one click --> announce to email groups for our sister
FOSS sites and UG's.
5) Area for Development/HackFest and Special so we can build up our content
for each of our venues.
6) Tee shirts, logo contests, etc.  There's nothing like a good tee-shirt to
get our name out there?
7) OpenID

There are a great many Drupal plugins, from Associates, (which would allow
users to enter information related to FOSS friendly goods and services, or
endeavors and sister clubs) to questionnaires, games and contests.

WE are just waiting for Brain at Snaptek.com to get US the login for the new
server, so WE can build in place.

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Andrew "Tuna" Harris
<tuna at supertunaman.com>wrote:

> Hiya
>
> First I would like to suggest a solution to this OT
> problem: denoting OT messages as being political or otherwise, and
> providing server-side settings to block them or not. So there would be
>
> POT: Politically Off Topic
> Example: "POT: Government Putting Sensors in my Sewage to See What my
> Body Rejects, and Find my Weaknesses"
>
> DOT: Dramatically Off Topic
> Example: "DOT: PLUG is Being Taken Over by Kids who Spell Things laik
> dis"
>
> OT: Off Topic (in general)
> Example: "OT: NP F330 Batteries?"
>
> Then on the website, we could have thing that lets you block OT, DOT,
> or POT messages, or two of those or all three.
>
> Just an idea. Now onto my question.
>
> Does anyone have a 7.2 volt NP F330 battery lying around, or know
> where to get one? I have a digital camera that stores pics on
> floppy disks, and I would like to start using it again. A charger would
> also be handy. A USB floppy drive too, that is known to work with Linux.
> HA! This thread is no longer OT. ;)

www.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
"Contradictions do not exist." A. Rand