No subject

Sun Mar 29 18:49:28 MST 2009

engine as the (supported) IP 2000, just degraded slightly in speed
& memory. I've faked out systems before by telling the add printer
wizard that I really had a similar--but supported--printer, but that
was with an LPT connection. How does one do something similar with a
USB connection? (I'm hampered here in that I'm trying to help via p=
hone
and haven't actually seen his box or the choices on his screen.) This
should be the easiest way to get him up &amp; running. <br>
We&#39;ll both greatly appreciate any help.<br>
Mark Jarvis<br>

ix.az.us">PLUG-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</a><br>
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:<br>