No subject

Sun Mar 29 18:49:28 MST 2009

http://192.168.0.54

...and login. From there I can access the latest image snapshot at:

http://192.168.0.54/image.jpg

OR the camera's continuous video feed at:

http://192.168.0.54/video.cgi

...and this line seems to work too:

http://192.168.0.54/video.cgi?

Getting the camera's video feed gives me a somewhat "choppy" view, as
it will delay refreshing every few seconds for a split second...but
when it's displaying video, it looks to be about 5 to 8 FPS.

(Note: I have static camera IP addresses, and the ZM central box is on
the same internal net.)

Great. So go over to Zoneminder and it'll work off of /image.jpg just
fine, but at low frame rates (under 1 frame per second) unless I have
a separate browser window pointing to the camera's /video.cgi feed -
then it quadruples to something usable.

I can't get zoneminder to see the /video.cgi or /video.cgi? feeds at
all - no picture.

ZM setup stuff:

I've been looking at this thread:

http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12233&sid=f51f2ed70b9d332ce9dc9e4a8ce9ca4b

...for the 910 cameras and ZM 1.23 series. In ZM version 1.24 I see no
way to set anything in Options>Network related to "ZM_NETCAM_REGEXPS"
or similar. Am I missing something?

In the camera's setup window in ZM I'm doing "source type" as remote
of course, "remote protocol" as HTTP, "remote method" is "simple",
remote hostname is [username]@[cameraipaddress] (this is behind a
firewall so I'm not bothering with passwords), "remote host port" is
"80".

Under "remote host path" I've tried all of the following:

video.cgi
/video.cgi
video.cgi?
/video.cgi