No subject

Sun Mar 29 18:49:28 MST 2009

o find something I liked and well I either didn't try hard enough or ma=
ybe I am just not skilled enough to make it do it's magic. Anyhow I jus=
t thought I would share my opinion on Microsoft's new "google Kill=
er." It sort of reminds me of those cable vs satellite commercials whe=
re the marketing folks are around the table and they say I know we will jus=
t play the volume louder and that will make it better... Basically Microsof=
t's approach is to "out google" google.=A0 When you do a sear=
ch you see sponsored text based ads on the top and right then your results.=
 Over all I was un-impressed if I want to use something "like google&q=
uot; I will simply use google. <br>

ix.az.us">PLUG-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us</a><br>
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change your mail settings:<br>