OT - external hard disk for sale

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Fri Mar 27 11:34:48 MST 2009

LaCie 500GB external drive.  USB, firewire 400, firewire 800, and
eSata interfaces.  Extremely quiet.  In perfect working order.  I
build a backup server, so I no longer need this drive.  All original
packaging and cables are included.  Drive is currently HFS+
formatted.  There is basic backup software on the drive itself, but I
have never attempted to use it.

I'm asking $80.  It cost $125.  I purchased new from Amazon about 6
months ago.  You can pick it up in Tempe, or I will ship anywhere if
you pay shipping.

Here's one review that I found with a quick Google search :
http://www.macworld.com/article/133840/2008/06/lacie_d2quadra_disk.html

For more research, the model is 'LaCie d2 quadra 500GB'.  It looks
like there were several revs of this model.  This one is the more
recent (I think) one with the ribbed aluminum case.

thanks,
alex