How to recover X display? v.1.1

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Mar 24 22:31:05 MST 2009

Well, with PCLinuxOs, I believe that x had the video drivers packaged differently between versions, so it might not be so simple.

Anyone competent with PCLinuxOs might want to contact him off list and offer a phone session assist?

Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM