How to recover X display?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Mar 23 15:19:44 MST 2009

Virtualbox does a kernel recompile thing.

See the other email related to quick repair via command line Guest Addtions:

http://reformedmusings.wordpress.com/2008/12/11/installing-sun-virtualbox-6-guest-additions-in-linux-guests/

Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM