East & West side topics

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Thu Mar 19 06:50:15 MST 2009

Sub topic related to being a member of the online linux community,
"trolling for fun and profit" how to effectively start a flame war on
demand.

Sorry j/k back ot

--
Sent from my mobile device

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment
IP: guest at asterisk.rhinoequipment.com