WRT54G questions

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:45:11 MST 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

> While on this thread, has anyone found a Wireless N router that might
> Play nice with any of the ddwrt/tomato/openwrt?
>
> One of the folks at the installfest likes to use the Linksys WRT-350N which
also includes a gigabit switch and a USB port for rxternal storage.  I
believe he uses Open WRT on them but it might have been DD WRT.  He said he
can sometimes pick them up cheap on ebay.  That COULD be due to some reports
of lackluster performance I have seen but I don't know how real or current
that info is.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry