Router problem

Jon M. Hanson jon at the-hansons-az.net
Mon Mar 16 20:43:14 MST 2009

My in-laws were having the same kind of problem with their Linksys
router. I think they tried two of them. Before they gave up on their
second one I convinced them to let me try to flash a third-party
firmware in to it (DD-WRT, to be exact; I hear Tomato is very good as
well). They haven't had any problems with it since DD-WRT was flashed
in there.
---
Jon M. Hanson (N7ZVJ)
Weblog: http://the-hansons-az.net/wordpress/