ASU LUG Install Fest Next Saturday - March 21st

Bryan O'Neal boneal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Mar 13 12:21:29 MST 2009

Just to let everyone know ASU LUG is putting on its spring semester
installfest on Saturday March 21!

Installfest is next Saturday March 21 at the Brickyard Lobby 1st floor (7th
and Mill Tempe)
The current list of presentations are RSync, AirPanel (
<http://asulug.zrgtech.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page>
http://asulug.zrgtech.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page), LaTeX, basic scripting,
and maybe MythTV.  However if you want to present something please feel
free, just contact Zach Giles (zgiles at gmail.com) to set up a time.  If it's
dead I may do a presentation on how not to be afraid of GIMP.
As is tradition, we will also be holding a gamefest. The current list of
games are Quake, Nexuiz, MAME, and maybe Frets on Fire.  However you are
welcome to contribute what ever you desire.
Drinks and Snakes are provided and their should be some door prizes.

And finally, we, as always, would love to have installers and other
volunteers so if your interested please contact Zach :)  Though if your not
up for volunteering, we would still love to have everyone just come and hang
out :)

Bryan O'Neal
O'Neal & Associates
Phone: (602) 295-4356
Fax:     (602) 795-6050
E-Mail: Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com

 <http://twitter.com/BryanONeal> Blogger  <http://mlwtech.blogspot.com/>
Twitter  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thebryanoneal> Linkedin