Firefox Weirdness...

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Mar 10 13:41:56 MST 2009

What was the "security" site name or URL?

Your Firefox security can be tightened up by using NoScript plugin to control JavaScript pop-up windows, Firefox settings and systems changes.

http://www.firefoxfacts.com/2008/10/13/resize-and-reposition-your-browser-with-javascript/

You should also NEVER surf (or work) in root!

Nosis| Obnosis | (503)754-4452

PLUG Linux Security Labs 2nd Saturday Each Month at Noon - 3PM