2nd quarter classes

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Mar 10 01:21:47 MST 2009

Am 09. Mär, 2009 schwätzte Stephen so:

moin moin Stephen,

> Quick question
> What are some of the requirements?

The security class requires you to be fairly familiar with GNU/Linux
and networking. For instance, you should be comfortable running and
configuring services, using the command line and debugging networking
problems.

The system administration class requires a basic knowledge of GNU/Linux
and a base understanding of using the command line. It's an introduction
to system administration with a follow up class covering system
administration for services.

ciao,

der.hans
# "My team has created a very innovative solution, but we're still looking
#  for a problem to to with it."  -- Randy Glasbergen, 14Mar2006