Free current issue Linux Format 24hrs!

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Mar 4 10:46:15 MST 2009

It's a great publication, but costly!

obnosis.com | wiki.obnosis.com| (503)754-4452
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:32:25 -0700
Subject: Re: Free current issue Linux Format 24hrs!
From: phrkonaleash at gmail.com
To: plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us

>and DVD for free

How did I miss the DVD iso? It wasn't in the torrent I got, just the zip with the pdf....

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Stephen <cryptworks at gmail.com> wrote:

i have always liked Linux format, but im not good with hardcopy subscriptions...

i like the idea of a browseable soft copy personally

the DVD of stuff its cool, but not a bigone for me...  cause of that
magazine's nature they rarely have something that has to come off the
dvd since its a majority of opensource... and bandwidth isn't as big a

deal as it once was, when pulling a 4 cd OS install over a mode could
take you the better part of 3 days.

Thanks and best regards,

Ryan Rix
TamsPalm - The PalmOS Blog
(623)-239-1103 <-- Grand Central, baby!

Jasmine Bowden - Class of 2009, Marc Rasmussen - Class of 2008, Erica
Sheffey - Class of 2009, Rest in peace.