Certifications as a means of gaining knowlage

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Mon Jun 29 08:17:17 MST 2009

Hey Larry,

I agree with Lisa's advice in her previous post.  I think rhce is
respected.  I'd like to try again for my rhce.  I only got rhct when I
did the rhce exam, because in the second part of the exam there is a lot
of work to do quickly, and there's not a lot of spare time to read
through docs, especially when setting up and testing iptables.

I'd gladly hold or attend study sessions with the goal of setting up
linux services & locking down the system in an increasingly speedy way,
as that would be the key (for me) to succeeding next time.  Maybe our
fist one can piggyback on the installfest, as there seems to be room at
UAT for a few more people to install and re-install linux?

Regards,

Kaia Taylor

DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa - jumpword devsa

http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome
<http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome>
desk 602-977-5157
pager 6025785439 at messaging.sprintpcs.com or white pages
<http://wp.schwab.com/pogo/searchpopup.do?applicationFrom=OTHERS&searchO
n=LAST_FIRST_ATTR&searchValue=Taylor,%20kaia>
All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by
someone other than the recipient.