Canceled: [Invitation] Installfest @ Monthly at 10am on the last Saturday (plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us)

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Jun 26 14:52:42 MST 2009

Am 26. Jun, 2009 schwätzte Dazed_75 so:

> Clearly she has been around too many government types who like changing the
> days for holidays :)
>
> So are we having one or not?  Since I believe Alexander arranges the network

The Installfest is on. Just talked to Alexander and he was unaware of the
posted cancellation. He'll look into it. He will be there tomorrow.

> mods for us to use the new room, I have to assume the hard connection would
> not be available.  Nor would the equipment he usually brings.  I suspect we
> could get by if people are coming but I don't wish to drive in from AJ just
> to find out.

He should have his normal equipment with him, but I didn't specifically
ask.

I hope tomorrow's Installfest will be in the open room on the first floor.
We still need verification from UAT on that.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Metrosexuals notwithstanding, quiche still lacks something." -- David Brin