OT: ICANN and NRO

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 12:28:50 MST 2009

The interesting this is that some will say we are losing ice while others say we are gaining ice.  Still others say this is a normal fluctuation.

When I look at who stands to gain if global warming is accepted and carbon tax and cap and trade are put into law it makes me wonder if there is any such problem.

Keith Smith